The Information we collect
Accent Markets Group Inc. may collect your personal information.
Personal information may be collected by several number of methods not limited to, including account application forms, newsletters, seminars or over the telephone. Whenever we need to collect the information from you, we only collect information about you and directly from you.
Typically AccentForex may collect the following details from you:
- Name, address, telephone number;
- Email address;
- Financial information;
- Investment experience;
- Other related information.
We only collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- Provide you quality products or services;
- Consider applications and approaches you make to us;
- Maintain your contact details.
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- The products and services we provide or have provided to you;
- Your financial interests and sometimes your financial position;
- Your contact details.
How That Information is Used
We use the information provided for the purposes that are the reason for collecting information in those cases where it is reasonably without your permission.
For example, we may use your personal information to inform you of investment opportunities or to provide information about products and services which we expect may be interesting for you. However, we do respect your right to ask us not to do this.
We do not sell personal information to other organizations and do not provide it to third parties.
We may disclose personal information to service providers who provide services connected to our products and services or we may provide information about you to your nominated financial adviser with your permission.
Keeping Information Accurate and Up to Date
We endeavour to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate and up-to-date. We realise that this information changes frequently with changes of address and other personal circumstances. We may ask you to update your information or confirm that your information is up to date.
Please help us to ensure the information about you we hold is accurate and up to date. If you think that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us to update the data.
Keeping Information Secure
We work hard to protect the information we hold. In particular:
- we hold personal information in secure facilities and where the information is held electronically, on secure servers;
- we use encrypted transmission links whenever we can;
- we use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorized access to systems and data;
- we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- we restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
The provisions of this policy apply to visitors to our website, former clients, current clients, applicants and recipients of our services.
How You Can Access Your Information
You should request us to access your information. We will provide you with a full access to your information after verification process. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If access is denied, we will provide you with the reason why.
As you browse our website www.accentforex.com, advertising & campaign tracking cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners including Adwords, Adroll, networks etc. enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.accentforex.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.