Credit/Debit Card Transfer
Visa, MasterCard Payment Card Deposit. AccentForex uses MegaTransfer payment system* as a card Processing.
To replenish your AccentForex Money Box or trading account via credit/debit card please check a fund summ first. It should be available on your payment card.
Also make sure a payment card is activated for Internet payments and have no restrictions from the Bank.
The minimum summ for one transaction by credit/debit card from $100 or €100.
To deposit your account by card you need:
- Please select the “Deposit funds” in your Personal Area (Deposit/Withdraw menu).
- Specify the payment amount (not less than 100 USD/100 EUR).
- In the “Purpose of payment ” field choose the AccentForex account you want to replenish (as example “Money Box USD”) in the drop-down list.
- In the “Payment method” field please choose “Credit Card” in the drop-down list and click “Deposit” button below. On the next “Deposit Funds” page please check the amount and currency you want to deposit and press “Deposit” button. You will be redirected to the MegaTransfer page for making payment.
- Attentively fill in your card data on the next page: credit/debit card number, duration, card’s owner (as you see on your card), CVV code, CVC code (you can find CVV/CVC codes on the reverse side of the card, the last 3 digits of the seven-digit number next to the signature of the card holder).
- Then choose your Country, enter your e-mail, city, phone number and postal code.
- One more time check data and click “Proceed”.
If the data is filled in correctly and funds is available on payment card, the automatic payment will be accomplished and funds will be credited to your AccentForex account in a few minutes.
Attention! The payment currency should be the same as account currency to replenish an AccentForex account.
AccentForex do not pass personal data to the third parties under any circumstances, according to the current legislation.
Please notice the sum is credited on your AccentForex account will be different from the amount you’ve send on the commission amount the MegaTransfer payment system holds.
Only AccentForex account holder can transfer funds to AccentForex account.
Broker does not take payments from third parties.
In case of client claim for a fund withdrawal according to the “Trader Agreement” (public offer). The request is processed within one/two business days. Some requests takes up to 5 days.
AccentForex does not take any commissions. All Credit/Debit card fees are shown in the table below:
Credit/Debit card fee
|1||Client to Merchant (Deposit)*||4.1%+0.50 USD (EUR)|
|2||Merchant to Client (Withdrawal)||3.2%+8.00 USD (EUR)|
* AccentForex broker will compensate the fee for each your Deposit payment which is equal to or more than 1000 USD(EUR).
Please note that all other Card fees are paid by the customers.
AccentForex Broker running MegaTransfer system is not rewarded with any commissions or remunerations for taking part in service providing and assumes no responsibility for MegaTransfer activity.
AccentForex Broker is independent company providing services and independently makes decisions about prices and offers.
We draw your attention to the Card Deposits, to the fact that the acquiring bank may request to receive documents from the cardholders and their card related to the transactions. We will inform you of such a request by e-mail.
Provided that you have completed the full AccentForex verification (ID, proof of adress), here are the requirements for the provided documents that may be requested:
One or more (if available) of the following options to confirm possession of the card by the owner:
- recent copy of a bank statement containing cardholder’s full name, first 6 and last 4 digits of card number, and the payment in question. If the screeenshots are provided, the URL must be visible.
- authorization code for the payment in question (AUTH code) – it is usually contained in the transaction.
- clear color copies of both sides of the card. The middle of the card number should be covered on both sides, leaving the first 6 and last 4 digits visible; On the back side, CVC / CVV code should be covered. Please note that the back side of the card must be signed by the cardholder.
If you have any additional questions appears with credit/debit card deposit process you can contact us at:
*MegaTransfer (Online Currency Corp), United Kingdom. MegaTransfer is regulated by FCA, Reg No. 900178. As a fully licensed service, all transactions are protected under industry standards.